In my SEO Career I got this question a lot in the last 10 years but in many different forms:
1. Can we use EMD’s? They’re working for everyone. (2011-2018)
2. Can we use PBN’s? They’re working for everyone. (2015-2020)
3. Can we post 100% Affiliate content? That’s what everyone is doing. (2018-2020)
4. Can we use GSA for link building? Everyone’s loving it. (2013-2015)
5. Should we use keywords in our content as much as we can? Because everyone is doing it. (2012-13)
6. Should I post multiple posts targeting the same keyword? (2011-2017)
See, All of the above trending SEO hacks got out of the game right after one algorithm update targeting each.
So if you think, Google who’s famous for its AI technologies can’t decode your $10 AI content tool based on a public technology GPT-3? – you should keep using it.
If your goal is not long-term, you want to do something in 6 months to one year, then yeah keep doing it. Genuinely. Not kidding.
If you want to work long term and are working on your website for many years and now because some influencers told you it’s the future, and now you have started using it, please stop it asap.
Don’t ruin your hard work. If it was the future, those influencers wouldn’t be selling you this and making cents as referrals.
See, It’s just a shot of one algorithm update targeting AI content. Just one update, All your work is gone. ONE ALGORITHM UPDATE.
I am not against AI content, I’d love to use it and get rid of annoying human writers, but not at cost of all the investment I am doing on websites.
You can sure use it for emails, social media, and a thousand other places, but surely not SEO.
If you want to stand the place long-term. Stop seeking shortcuts.